My Samsung Health doesn’t sync
If your Samsung Health app is not syncing over to Virgin Pulse, please read further.
As Samsung Health/Samsung Gear is a third-party app/device, you may try to disable Samsung Health step tracking and enable it again to refresh the connection.
To do this, please do the following:
1. Open the Virgin Pulse mobile application on your mobile device.
2. Tap on the Profile icon in the navigation menu at the bottom of the Home screen.
3. Tap on the Devices and Apps icon in the upper left corner.
4. Under My connected devices and apps locate the Samsung Health logo and tap on it.
5. Tap on the Disconnect button.
6. Once disconnected, please repeat steps 1–3 to navigate toDevices and Apps again.
7. Under Available devices and apps locate the Samsung Health logo and click on it.
8.Tap on the Connect button.
9.Tap on Connect to Samsung.
You have now refreshed the connection between Samsung Health and Virgin Pulse, and your steps should now start syncing over to your account.