You can reset your password using the forgotten password process.
- Choose the Forgot Password? link on the member log-in screen
- In the pop-up that appears, enter your username and click the Submit button. (Reminder – your username is not your bank email address)
- You’ll be redirected to the member log-in screen where an alert will inform you an email with instructions has been sent
- An email will be sent to the email address associated with your account. Click the Reset Password button in the email
- Enter your date of birth and person number to verify your account. Click the Submit button. (Spouses or partners will be asked to provide the employee’s date of birth, their own date of birth, and the state in which the employee works)
- Enter your new password and enter it again to confirm it. Click the Submit button
- Your password has been updated! Click the Log In button