Please note, the Nutrition Guide must be offered by your sponsor in order for you to be able to access it. If your data from MyFitnessPal is not transferring to your Virgin Pulse account, try the following steps:
- Did you recently update the operating system on your mobile device? If so, check the app store and download any updates available for Virgin Pulse and MyFitnessPal.
- Verify to see if the two accounts are still linked. MyFitnessPal should be listed as a Connected App under Devices & Apps on Virgin Pulse. If it’s not, relink using the steps above.
- Make sure you’re signed in to your MyFitnessPal account on your mobile device.
- If none of these steps fix the issue, try these steps:
- Delete both applications.
- Download and re-install on your mobile device.
- Sign in to both app accounts.
- Follow the steps for linking your MyFitnessPal and Virgin Pulse accounts.