Samsung Gear Troubleshooting
If your Samsung Gear is not syncing using the Virgin Pulse application, here are a few things to check!
Confirm that your data is available on the Samsung Health app:
- If the steps are showing up on the Samsung Health app but not on the Virgin Pulse app, then proceed with the instructions below.
- If the steps are not showing up on the Samsung Health app, please contact Samsung Health at 1-800-726-7864 for troubleshooting assistance.
In order to confirm that the steps are being synced with the Samsung Health, open the Samsung Health application and ensure that it contains the steps from either Smartphone or (in this case), Samsung Gear/Galaxy Watch by following these steps:
1) Open the Samsung Health app.
2) Tap on the number of the steps on the homepage.
3) Tapping on “Trends” will let you scroll through the historical data.
4) Tapping on the three dots in the upper-right corner will let you choose what data you want to see.
If the Steps are on Samsung Health, but not on Virgin Pulse, please follow the instructions below:
1) When you confirm that you have the steps on Samsung Health, tap on the menu in the upper-left corner of the Samsung Health home screen.
2) Tap the Settings icon (upper-right corner).
3) Scroll down to Data Permissions.
4) Tap on Virgin Pulse.
5) Ensure that all data is Allowed to read.
As with any device, begin troubleshooting with a Disconnect/Connect:
1) Open the Virgin Pulse app, and tap on the Profile icon in the navigation menu at the bottom of the Home screen.
2) Tap on the Devices and Apps icon in the upper left corner.
3) Locate Samsung Health and tap Disconnect.
4) After it has been disconnected, tap Connect.
5) Wait 30-60 seconds and then check if the data is there.
If the issue persists, please contact our Support team.